JUST ONE MORE TIME

Beloved, God is not finished with you yet so why stress your beautiful soul when you can still breathe. Take a quick look at your fingers, are they equal?same as all men were not born equal but you know the best news? you are fearfully and wonderfully made to fulfill your own unique purpose, beloved, God is not through with you yet.

Top Ten Quotes Of The Day

Part of the inspirational quotes I tell myself daily when I am standing in front of my dressing mirror is that; someday I am going to look back on all the progress I have made and be glad that I did not quit. I saw a story on Instagram this morning about a girl who was abused by her uncle and now she is addicted to sex having committed several abortions. Guess what? she says her life is shattered now and she has found love but cannot trust love due to her past. Her story touched my soul, you cannot just give up because of one bad chapter in your life, its difficult yes but you have to pick up your pieces and put them back together.

In life, you just have to keep going, your story doesn't end in your past, you have a present to live for and a future to look up too. I don't know how many of us out there going through one form of pain or the other but I want you to know that it is only a phase and this too shall pass. The gospel truth is that life is tough but so are you and only the tough survive.Every morning when you wake up, learn to say I want to see what will happen if I don't give up.Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson and not a life sentence...

When the world says "give up" Hope says, try it one more time.Haven't you heard this cliche that says,for all the doors they slammed on us we are coming back to buy the building.Sometimes when people say no to us and we feel we are not worth it, the truth most times is that we are over qualified. Don't ever limit yourself to your environment and circumstance, when you fall seven times, stand up eight. Each time you go to sleep, you dream and you have a nightmare, would you stop dreaming in other to avoid that nightmare? beloved, don't stop dreaming just because you had a nightmare.

To that one soul reading this, I know you are tired, you are fed up, you are so close to breaking but there is strength within you even when you feel weak, keep fighting. The minute you think you should give up, thing of the reason you held on for so long. Have a fruitful and productive weekend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE THANKS

Xenophobia or Afrophobia: Is it the fear of foreigners or the fear of fellow Africans? by Mary Izobo – International Human Rights Lawyer

WAYS TO KNOW A GUY IS INTO YOU