DON'T LET YOUR BACKGROUND PUT YOUR BACK TO THE GROUND


Image result for motivational picture quotes

A wise man once said you are confined only by the walls you build yourself, we often limit ourselves and let mediocrity take over our lives ; in our thoughts, actions and attitude towards life itself. One thing I have learnt from life thus far is this "Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits" you should learn to understand your limitations and capitalize on them.

Sometimes I tell my loved ones, those around me or people who are opportune to close my path "fix your eyes on the prize". You can't just be going anywhere or moving around waters like a "dead fish", you must have a dream which grows into a vision and then matures into a plan which you work towards its reality. Part of the little I have learnt from my two decades plus some years is that sometimes it is not about "finding yourself", you learn to "create yourself"

Rome wasn't built in a day, it took a process, it started with someone's idea till it became a reality, you cannot just sit down and watch things happen in your life or expect everything to work out fine, put your hands to work; stop existing, start living! God has blessed us with unique talents, have you used yours? or you waiting for manna to fall from Heaven?

I get people tell me oh but Mimi, you won't understand this, you won't understand that...the truth is nobody owes you anything, I repeat nobody owes you NOTHING. Have you ever wondered why people are not interested in your process of becoming but they want to be affiliated and associated with your success? Yes, that is because you have a lot more to offer than you think, you might be wondering and pondering but oh I am a daughter to that fish seller, oh I am the son of the petty trader, my dear, God is not interested in the qualified, he qualifies the called. He tells us always "you lack nothing, use what I gave you" He wants you to make use of that unique talent today.

Life may has tossed and turned you around, but I am here to tell you that there is always HOPE for tomorrow, only if you believe in yourself, IMPOSSIBLE is nothing, in fact that word should not be in your dictionary, you can be who you want to be, you can be anywhere you want to go, you can attain greater heights than anyone in your lineage has ever attained.

All these are not just meant to be read, actions should be put in place too. Do not allow your background put your back to the ground, success awaits you, yes you...

#motivationalmonday


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE THANKS

Xenophobia or Afrophobia: Is it the fear of foreigners or the fear of fellow Africans? by Mary Izobo – International Human Rights Lawyer

WAYS TO KNOW A GUY IS INTO YOU